You know what’s the most depressing thing about Kevin Tran’s character? They introduced him to be the cute, baby-faced, study-happy bookworm thrown into a life of angels and demons and monsters.
Because I swear I knew a guy once.
Someone on this show
who used to fit that niche
Weird…maybe it’s just a feeling.
Anyone remember what happened to that guy?
I swear it’s been forever since I’ve seen him on the show.
it’s funny because ants in actuallity can’t see very well and rely on a scent line left by other ants to make their way back. if that line is obstructed, they wait for another ant to come along and lay out an alternate route.
1. All you have to do to be an interesting person is be a good listener.
2. If someone at a call center puts you on hold and you don’t hear music, they only put the phone on mute and they can hear everything you say.
3. If you ever get stuffed in a trunk, disconnect the backlight wires. When a cop pulls them over, kick the door so they know you are there.
4. If you see someone’s pet out in the freezing cold, you can anonymously call your humane society and they will take action.
5. If you feel a “weird vibe” when meeting someone, don’t disregard those thoughts. It’s your subconscious picking up on clues about them.
repeat after me
if a bi, pan, or asexual person dates someone of the opposite gender
IT DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE STRAIGHT
I actually just looked this up and found out some interesting things.
Young MacGuffin speaks in a North East Doric dialect which obviously is hard to understand. Originally he was going to just speak gibberish but his voice actor, Kevin McKidd, suggested he try a few lines in Doric and Pixar loved it and kept it. Found a couple translations too, but only one of them applies to this gif set and that’s the third one after Merida gave her speech about letting them choose who they marry:
“It’s just not fair making us fight for the hand of a girl who doesn’t want anything to do with it. You know?”
OH MY GOD
this changes everything
ALL of the things.
“To the people clinging to the notion that female-led pictures are a niche genre, people see them! They make money! The world is round, people!” - Cate Blanchett